Join Responsible Travel Week 2013
Fall in love with responsible travel February 11-17 as Planeta.com hosts our fifth annual Responsible Travel Week, a week-long unconference that kicks off 2013 in fine style. A great plus: admission is free and there’s no jet lag!
The friendly confab takes place online and around the world through a series of local events organized by participants.
2013 is the fifth year for Responsible Travel Week and Planeta.com’s 13th year of innovative conferencing. We expect our global conversation to take a great leap forward thanks to inspired participation. There are plenty of ways to get involved.
Responsible Travel Week amplifies down-to-earth applications of noble concepts including responsible travel, conscious travel, the local travel movement and ecotourism with the inexpensive social web. The event is free to attend. Introduce yourself through the Facebook event page, Google+ and via Twitter (hashtag: #rtweek2013).
We welcome financial sponsors, including individuals and institutions willing to invest in a more formal approach, including awards and workshops focused on digital literacy training.
- The Planeta Wiki http://planeta.wikispaces.com/rtweek2013
- Slideshare http://www.slideshare.net/planeta/rtweek2013
- Storify http://storify.com/ronmader/rtweek2013
- Facebook https://www.facebook.com/events/443927398952987
- Google+ https://plus.google.com/events/csas42kh37cceb4j8qcrf57o550